- D.El.Ed. 8th Allotment List (last list) has been published.
- D.P.S.E. 8th Allotment List (last list) has been published.
- Schedule for Document verification and Physical Reporting along with Fee submission is w.e.f. 01/12/2022 by 11:00 am to 05/12/2022 upto 04:00 pm.
- Allotted Candidates in 8th round( last round) of spot counselling are advised to report to allotted Institute for mandatory verification and Physical reporting. Non reporting to allotted Institutes will lead to cancellation of candidature from admission process for 2022.
- Applicants must read prospectus regarding this. Physical Reporting is advised to all verified Candidates. Non Reporting may lead to cancellation of admission for year 2022.
1. All allotted candidates are advised to report to allotted institute as per revised prescribed schedule on admission website.
2. Candidate must bring following documents after mandatory payment of Rs.3600/- as part admission fee through online mode only (non refundable but adjustable)
a. Original certificate of Secondary School Examination (Class X) or its equivalent examination, Mark sheets of Sr. Secondary School and Secondary School Examination (12th class) or its equivalent examinations
b. Certificate of reserved category/sub-category, if applicable as prescribed in the prospectus
c. Medical fitness certificate from a registered MBBS/BAMS doctor
d. Printout of online application form
- Based on your RANK and choices of institutions exercised by you during online counseling, you have been provisionally allotted a seat at above mentioned institute
- You are directed to report to allotted institute for mandatory verification of documents as mentioned in the Prospectus-2022
- SCHEDULE FOR DPSE ONLINE COUNSELING (ONLINE ONLY) AS PER AVAILABILITY OF VACANT SEATS is open w.e.f. 04.11.2022 to 09.11.2022 up to 12:00 noon
- Eligibility Criteria for DPSE online spot counselling
1.All female candidates who appeared in D.El.Ed. and DPSE computer based test (CBT-2022) are eligible for e-counselling (except applicants who have taken admission after Physical Reporting/admitted).
- 2. Candidates non allotted/not verified/not reported/verified are also allowed.
- 3.Candidates are advised to fill fresh choices of Institutes.
- 4.Applicants have to pay Rs.1000/- as e-counseling participation fee through online mode only(non refundable). Without payment of this fee applicant will not be considered for e-counseling (spot round).
- 5. Not paid fee of Rs.3600/- and not reported are allowed.
- D.El.Ed Candidates are allowed to change CHOICES of INSTITUTES against vacant seats w.e.f. 05/11/2022 to 09/11/2022 up to 12:00 noon
- Withdrawal facility for D.El.Ed. and DPSE candidates is open w.e.f. 19/10/2022 (by 08:00 am) and extended to 01/11/2022 up to 11:00am.
- Withdrawal facility for D.El.Ed. and DPSE candidates is open w.e.f. 22/11/22 (from 10.00 Hrs) to 22/11/2022 (till 23.59 Hrs)